I expect everyone to write their own stories for the rest of the semester.
I'd like to know by Wednesday what you have in mind for this week.
We will meet on Friday at 10:45 in Room 1030 so you can fill out class evaluations.
WV
Monday, April 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You mad at us?
I'm disappointed in the class's recent level of engagement, including my own.
:(
Well, even with all the stories on revenue being low, there are still several press releases about tax cuts being approved (the death tax thing, although small, holiday sales tax break expansion, the one for the school supplies, and several more).
And I know several of my guys had cut cuts on their lists. SOO... I might do a "oh-no-funds-are-low-yet-we-keep-passing-tax-cuts-and-you-had-some-and-what-are-we-doing-to-do-for-everything-this-year-and-even-next" story.
And I think that would be a good headline for it.
Do you think that could work?
Yes, that would be a bell-ringer.
Post a Comment