Hey!
Terrill has yet to get back with me. Don't worry yet. He has called me pretty late before. Hailey, I know you need to get yours done. So IF he hasn't called back by later this evening, I have previous quotes about this issue from another interview. I don't know if that would work or not. But he talks about why he is doing it, the benfits he sees, etc.
On another note, the Transcript wrote a story about this today. So, that is now the third story I have tried to write this week that has been done already. I don't know what to do, as I can't write a story they just had. And it is 5. So, any ideas? Stupid Transcript.
Oh yeah-- I have Terrill's cell number too. Worse gets to worse, I can call him on that. =)
Kristin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment