Thursday, January 24, 2008

Possible Story for Broken Arrow

Hailey, Lauren,
This guy is from Broken Arrow. A bill like this could be turned into a story for us.
Warren

For Immediate Release:
Brown Introduces Measure to Add Boating Under the Influence (BUI) Violations to Driving Records
(Digital audio is available at www.oksenate.gov)
OKLAHOMA CITY – State Senator Bill Brown wants to reduce the number of alcohol- and other intoxicating substance-related deaths and accidents on Oklahoma’s lakes and rivers. He hopes to do this through Senate Bill 1140 which would require a conviction of boating while under the influence (BUI) to be made part of an individual’s driving record.

3 comments:

Hailey Branson said...

Is this for B.A. only or does it apply to S.Springs as well?

Hailey Branson said...

And I just want to add that the bill sounds hilarious/awesome/other good adjectives. I would love to do it.

Warren Vieth said...

I think it could work for more than just Broken Arrow. I am in the process of rethinking our targeted coverage.